I "seemed to be caught up in the blood lust of the moment"?

What a strange observation, and completely false. I have been suggesting ever
since the Newton school massacre, now that we have about one public mass
shooting per day, nationally, that I wish those guys would kill themselves
first, when they get the desire to kill others. Oh wow, what blood lust. I also
am OK with these two losers dying, without ever being formally charged. They
did it.

You have some odd notions about how life operates. To have forceful emotions,
and opinions to fit a situation's gravity, is actually healthy. As I have said,
I am not advocating assassinating anyone.

I would suggest you get out more.