--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> OK, that works for me.  We both expressed our POV.  I'm
> sure you have a busy weekend "getting" people to attend
> to, so I'll leave you to it.

Yes, I can understand why you would want to leave it
where it is rather than dig the hole you're in deeper.

But I'm disappointed that you're not even going to try
to repair your "Judy throwing Robin under the bus"
mantra. I kind of liked the explanation you proffered
in your previous post, which turned out to describe me
throwing *you* under the bus, but I sure would enjoy
seeing what you'd come up with for a revised version.

I bet it would be even funnier.