Oh Curtis baby - just because I am hard on you doesn't mean I don't love
you. Need I say it - just ranting without articulating your needs is a sign
of low emotional intelligence. All you had to do was swallow your pride and
say - Hey Rav, can I have a consolidated, concise list like Steve as well.

Oh yeah? No problem Curtis here you go

1) Stick to your strengths (very, very important, you know what they are -
I already told you OK?)
2) Avoid your weaknesses - viz your seductive, killer charm shouldn't come
at the expense of honest, integrity and accountability.
3) Stop falling prey to the rabid pack mentality of your white, old boy,
Mid-Western clique.
4) Stop letting your beliefs in the epistemological purity of neuroscience
and DSM from making you immobile
5) Stop getting progressively cruder, baser and grosser because of your 7
layered deception

Good luck !!!