--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
snip
> Pathetic and you can't even see it because the time and energy I have
spent
> here will be futile since your response will be another brainless
post.

Ok, well try this.  What is it about men, or at least men here that you
seem to despise so much?   You maybe had some limited interaction with
Bob Price that was of a more friendly nature.  I don't believe you
intereacted with Robin directly, only indirectly. You have shared here
that your father was abusive to your mother and abandoned the family.
Do you think you have issues along these lines translate into how you
inertact with men in general.

> On Apr 20, 2013, at 8:49 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>

> Hey Ravi Guru,
>
> Picture life as a car with a five speed transmission. Four forward
gears,
> and one reverse. Some even have overdrive. It might be time to shift
from
> second gear to third gear. You've been stuck in second for some time
now.
> I remember when you went from first to second gear two or three years
ago.
> It was good. It's time to make another shift. You'll be surprised how
> much better the machine runs. It won't have all that friction. Try it,
you
> may like it.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> >
> > Yeah right - false equivalence. Curtis did his thing, Judy did her
thing,
> > it's all a matter of differing, perspectives, POV's - there is no
such
> > thing as facts, truth - we get it.
> >
> > No this not letting it go Curtis - it is one more deceptive salvo.
The
> last
> > context shifting, the last breath of deceptive CRT. Curtis, the nice
guy,
> > the ever gentleman - willing to let Judy finish on an even footing.
> >

> > On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 6:16 PM, curtisdeltablues <
> > curtisdeltablues@ wrote:
> >
> > > **
> > >

> > > No, no, but then he said and then you said, and then he said, and
then
> you
> > > said...
> > >
> > > I forget what it is you are trying so desperately to be right
about
> > > concerning my interactions with Robin, but if you are happy so am
I.

> > > You proved what you wanted to the people who think like you,
> > >
> > > and I did the same. Works for me.
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" authfriend@

> > > it, or you wouldn't have set yourself up this way. So I'll write
this
> for
> > > Robin.

constitutedâ€"