 From: Ann <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 10:27 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to azgrey was what a Sunday on FFL

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Earth Day is ending, the lawn
> of my lady-parts is still not green.
> Has J's curse gone astray, dear grey?

What am I missing here? First we have Carde's sweaty ball syndrome. Now,
somehow, we are talking about Share's pubic hair turning green or not turning
green. Just how does that follow from "blowing something out your ass"? (Dear
God, Buck will be have apoplexy by now.) Someone, please help me. The best I
can come up with is the little anecdotal something I found on the internet: