I have no idea why you would write any of this.

I shared music with you that I perform in my show. It has no meaning directed
toward you except I thought I was sharing interesting music with another music
lover.

To be clear:  There are no hidden messages or meanings directed toward you by
any music I ever shared with you on this board, ever.  There are no hidden
messages toward you in anything I have ever written to you here.  I have tried
to be clear about what I meant at all times because my goal is to be understood
by other people here.

Lets chill on sharing music. It apparently isn't working.