Hmm, as much as Curtis asserts that his goal is "to be
understood by other people here," it doesn't seem that
he is willing to respond to the question Emily asked
him: Why did he make a point of calling her attention
to a verse about gang rape? Instead he just wipes out
her context as if it had never existed.

Obviously she found it disturbing. Why wouldn't he
respond--unless that's what he wanted, for her to be
disturbed?

Man, there are very creepy things going on on this
forum lately.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>