Judy, this is really funny to me, to see, (in your mind) how much lower
Share can sink.  I mean it was probably six months ago, or maybe a year
ago, when she couldn't "sink any lower", but each week she seems to
plumb those  depths, (in your mind, of course)

And, although it pains me to say so, it reminds me of someone like Shaun
Hannidy, (whenever I catch a tiny piece of his broadcast) when he talks
about how "really low" Obama has sunk this time.

Its very unattractive.

You do, on occassion find something positive to say about Share.  I
think you should practice trying to say more positive things about
everyone.