"It was a generalised analogy about how it feels to be faced with no escape."

No escape? On the Internet?
Here's seven of them. Escapes, that is:

1. Step away from the networked device.
2. Go to a different site.
3. Turn off your networking device.
4. Stop, and then share your impressions directly with the poster.
5. Breathe deeply, think it through, and recognize your part in it.
6. Examine why, in a voluntary, public, virtual group, you felt faced with "no
escape".
7. Have some pie and coffee.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"