 From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:05 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Psychological Rape

> XENO!  I posted the news item about Twinkies making a comeback on Friday
> evening with your name in Subject line!  Oh well...

I missed that. I was in my cave writing. Then I watched a movie. I do not spend
a lot of energy reading everything on FFL. You scooped me! Actually I preferred
the Hostess chocolate cupcakes, you know, devil's food. When I ran across the
article on Google news, having missed your post, I thought of you as I had used
the Twinkie as an analogy concerning you.

Hostess Twinkie
Hostess Twinkie, 1 Twinkee
Nutrition Facts
Calories in Hostess Twinkie, 1 Twinkee