On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:50 AM, seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> >
> > "Ravi, I think you should be in charge of all apologies on this forum. "
> >
> > I don't apologize to men, most anyway - sorry. But yes - I do bend over
> > backwards to apologize to women, well most anyway.
>
> You crack me up Ravi.  You fashion yourself as such a champion  of women
> in the virtual world.  Too bad it played out so badly in the 3D world.  But
> of course, as you so often say, "the fault was all on my ex"

Hey Steve baby - newsflash - you only know me virtually. If reality -
virtual and/or 3D - can match your fantasy. I never said all the fault was
my ex, just that I could identify and work on my faults and she remains as
stunted as she was, nor do I claim I am a champion of women - it's just a
fantasy of yours. I am just expressing my love for women, just because I
say my ex is stunted doesn't invalidate my love for women, I still love my
ex too - just that I will never live with her again or support her
delusions. Anyway you already know I don't treat any man as my equal (well
except for one) - so my friends are all women, if you can get at least one
of them to say that Ravi is the not one of the most loving and empathetic I
will concede defeat. In fact just last week one of them, a therapist mind
you - asked me how I learnt empathy, that she had to train herself to learn
empathy and that she almost knew no man who was as empathetic as me, I said
courtesy of my life, especially with my ex - I was put on fast track to
learn and express empathy. This may surprise you - I tell people my ex was
my Guru - of course that still puts her in a very bad light.

Good luck with your delusional fantasies - I hope they provide you some
relief.