--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog"  wrote:

> Trolling for a blow job, Steve? Got nothing for you here. Hope you get
lucky. You're more obnoxious than getting a case of chiggers. Chiggers
try to get under your skin, but at least they have the good sense to
eventually die off.

Look Raunchy, I know how you feel about that period, and I don't care to
dredge it up myself.  But if Ravi is going to carry on about how
empathetic he is, about how much he loves women, and what an idiot I am
to doubt him, then I am going to say something on my behalf.  That's how
it works here.  So maybe on occasion you might want address comments of
this nature that you just addressed to me, to Ravi, or even Judy.