But secondly for FFL, I think it is interesting that epigenetics becomes the
more subtle mechanism in the physiology with either the case of GMO's
activating the negative and unhealthy expression of genes like the most
progressive science on meditation now is revealing the positive and healthful
influence of meditation at the epigenetic level of the physiology.  Like, along
with readings in the Upanishads also read epigenetics.
-Buck