One of Eileen Dannemann's early activisms on GMO's was getting the MUM food
services to inform their suppliers that MUM was not going to buy GMO food.
This was a long time ago.  That meant having the campus going over to be an
organic food service.  She dragged Bevan and the campus administration to it
and in a sequence she was able to tell Maharishi directly about it and bring
him to it.  He was always a practical guy about things like this.
-Buck in the Dome