--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> snip
> > I'm pretty sure he knows, but he hopes if he pretends
> > he "got" me, others will be taken in.
> >
> God love ya Judy.  This is such a recurring theme in your
> postings here.

It's usually true, I'm afraid. None of the folks who tend
to attack me are anywhere near as good at it as they hope
others will think they are.

> I'm sorry I joked about your spot on the spectrum.  I don't
> think it's funny anymore.

Don't worry about it, Steve. I thought it was hilarious.
First Curtis, who mistakenly assumed he had the authority
to pull it off, then az, then you, copying Curtis. All
imagining you were landing a solid hit but just making
yourselves ridiculous.