> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> > >
> > > it's his nature
> > >
> > > ________________________________

I looked at the video. What you see is that the left part (and other parts of
the picture) is suddenly blue. Did you see that he actually painted it ? No you
did'nt, you just assume he did. I assume he painted it in PS. No big deal, but
if this is all that takes to get you all excited I wish you good luck with the
rest of your life :-)

> > It doesn't make the photo a bit more interesting if he did
> > in real world, it's still a boring picture.
> > Anyway, I'm happy that he finds the picture of these boring
> > objects fascinating. In his and Curtis's world this is no
> > doubt ART  :-)
>
> I never said it was art, merely that it fucks with the
> mind and one's preconceptions. Clearly it DID just that
> with you.

No it didn't, I still find it boring.

> As for the quality or lack thereof of photographs, I
> should remind people that the criticism is coming from
> the guy who claims to be a "professional photographer"
> but has always been afraid to post even a *single*
> link to one of his photographs here.

Actually I have been looking into ways of posting photos here without drawing
the attention to my name from persons like yourself.
In fact I wanted to post a picture as a response to a post Ravi's did about
homelessness in India since I have a photograph that has been widely excibited
of a girl that lived on the streets with her mother and 6 siblngs. The
interesting part, at least for a westerner like myself is that even though she
lives on the streets, and even though her mother has 6 other children to feed
and cloth, she was always totally spotless. Always clean and shining. I like
this photograph and would be happy to post it was it not that it would blow my
anonymity. I've had threaths coming my way from this place a few years ago and
I don't want this to happen again. If you have a suggestion to how to post
pictures anonymously I'll be happy to look into it.