--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> Indeed, I had not followed the whole discussion, it was the
> first post in the thread you had mentioned. I do not even
> remember if I read the post when it was originally posted
> by Ann. I vaguely remember something of that thread. What I
> thought was most interesting about it was Robin not really
> liking to touch people or being touched. My interest is not
> much in this striking business, but what his state of mind
> was then, and what it might be now.

And you find the fact that he didn't like to touch or
be touched 30-some years ago, and whether he still
doesn't, of interest why?

You know what, Xeno? I'm much more interested in *your*
"state of mind." I find your obsessive fascination with
Robin's current "state of mind" (i.e., sanity)--your
attempt to find a way to publicly pin a psychiatric
diagnosis on him--more than a little unhealthy. And the
sneaky way you go about it is just plain creepy.

Now, what about the Mystery Cultist?