 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:11 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Barry and the Mystery Cultist

> Perhaps this is the crux of the problem and one to which you
> Judy contribute a huge amount. Meaning this business about
> Robin being, as you say below, not average in many specific
> respects. The problem is that when a person is labeled not
> average by some people, and by not average it is obviously
> meant above average, then other people almost automatically
> expect above average behavior from that not average person.

And your assumption is, then, that I "obviously meant
above average"? Do you think you might possibly be
wrong?

> You can't have it both ways Judy. You can't call someone
> above average and then expect others not to hold that
> person to an above average standard of behavior.

Perhaps that's why I never said "above average"?

And given that I've cited Robin's abusive behavior 30-
some years ago any number of times--according to what
both he and others have described--it becomes even more
puzzling why you would think I meant "above average"
in terms of standards of behavior. I'm quite sure I've
said of even present-day Robin that he's far from
perfect.

And I imagine you will recall, with a little prompting,
that in this present discussion I pointed out that
*from the start* I've said I considered his Open Letter
move to be "Clintonesque."

> Well, obviously you can do this. But most people won't
> buy the inherent contradiction of such thinking.

What's interesting about you, Share, is that you see
"inherent contradictions" where they don't exist and
fail to see them where they do (such as in your own
posts).

If I were you, I'd try to figure out why you so badly
misunderstood what I've said about Robin.