> [...]
>
>> I have associated one with him, actually two. Sociopath
>> and Narcissist. Sociopaths seem to have narcissistic
>> traits.
>>
>> The reason I am thinking this is I do not feel Robin's
>> statements about his feelings are true
>
> However, you haven't been able so far to come up with
> any evidence to support this thought. It appears to
> be nothing more than a gratuitous personal attack.
>
>> and Robin seems to be the centre of his world in a way
>> different from anyone else here.
>
> Whatever that means. Again, no evidence.
>
>> I always interpreted statements about 'his sincerity' to
>> be hollow, not sincere.
>
> And again, no evidence. All just empty conjecture.
>
>> But someone like you, or Ravi, who seem to have very
>> empathic traits, it could be you have fallen for this
>> deception.
>
> Notice how all of a sudden Robin's purported "deception"
> is no longer just conjecture but, in Xeno's mind, an
> established fact. Still without any evidence whatsoever.
>
>> I have rather few empathic traits, though I do have some,
>> yet you consistently interpret what I say using highly
>> emotional language;
>
> Non sequitur.
>
>> Ravi does this too, even when he
>> describes me a practically a robot, which makes no sense
>> at all.
>
> Makes perfect sense to me. Although, frankly, I
> suspect the robot-like absence of affect in your posts
> is just a tactic on your part to make yourself sound
> dispassionate and objective.
>
>> Of course all this is hypothetical in the absence of any
>> professional diagnosis. Robin's actual 'status' is probably
>> much more complex than this simple attribution.
>
> Or perhaps he's just a normal human being now without
> any personality disorders or sociopathic traits.
>
> You see, the only people here who insinuate--or simply
> declare--that Robin has some kind of diagnosable mental
> pathology are the folks who have tangled with him and,
> er, not prevailed.
>
> It doesn't occur to the people who have gotten along
> with him just fine that there's anything seriously
> wrong with him.
>
> Have we all just "fallen for" a deception perpetrated
> by Robin? Are we all blind to his pathology?
>
> In another recent post of Xeno's suggesting Robin is
> a sociopath, he presented a quote from an article
> that claimed sociopaths could perfectly fake empathy,
> such that a sociopath would appear to be entirely
> normal in this respect.
>
> As I pointed out at the time, if this claim is true,
> its only significance with regard to a specific
> individual is that an appearance of normal empathy
> does not *rule out* sociopathy. It is not evidence
> *for* sociopathy, as Xeno was hoping to suggest.
>
> Unless Xeno can come up with some convincing evidence
> of mental pathology from Robin's posts to FFL, his
> relentless determination to portray Robin (in Robin's
> absence, no less) as personality-disordered looks like

Well then, why don't we just forgive Robin for his past and then shoot him. You
are right about no evidence. These are surmises on my part. Whether he has what
would be termed a psyciatric illness or not, if we take an average human being
in the centre of the Bell curve, no matter what Robin is, I do not think he
would be near the center of that graph.

If I am full of 'pure malicious vengefulness' I need some help here guys. I
mean, I understand the emotion of revenge, but mere pure malicious venefulness
is a bit out of my territory, so I need advice. How can I become a worse person
and implement this particular mode of behaviour so it would be really really
effective? Robin has not done anything to me, so I would require, I believe,
some very convincing reasons to proceed, that is, reasons other people would
believe are 'true'.