> You can find out, and may soon.
>
> My brother just sent me an email that he got from Google,
> warning him that he has GPS tracking enabled on his iPhone
> and on his Gmail and Google Maps accounts. It contained
> a cool map of literally everywhere he'd been for the last
> two weeks, and was a fairly nice way of saying, "If you
> don't want the NSA and all of their subsidiary agencies
> knowing where you are 24/7, you might want to disable
> these features. His reaction to seeing it was, "I
> definitely don't get out enough."
>
> That got me thinking about what they'd think of *my*
> readout for the last two weeks. It would have me bopping
> from Leiden to Paris twice, once or twice to Amsterdam,
> one quick stopover in Brussels, and *all over* Paris
> itself. I'd look like a veritable James Bond, or at
> the very least a smuggler of some kind.
>
> In reality, I was mainly bouncing from sidewalk cafe to
> sidewalk cafe, but they wouldn't know that.  :-)

GPS?  I don't got a smartphone.  But should I have one mine would show the
theme of going from morning chores and evening chores to group meditation to
group meditation.  And trips last week too to see a living saint up in Cedar
Rapids.  Another trip this week to sit with a living saint in Chicago.  Bunch
of other Fairfield meditators going too.  Seems more spiritual in Iowa but not
nearly so glamorous as train stops in Europe.
-Buck, Mostly in the Dome