turq, I'm sorry about your brother. It sounds like you cared about him a lot.
Hope you all had some good times too.

________________________________
 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 9:09 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: compassion

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> More to the point, Steve, as the motto says, "Mean
> People Suck". So for those who spew a lot, it is
> helpful for them to shut their mouths, and swallow
> their pride, once in awhile. It improves everybody's
> digestion.

Gee, I guess you don't mean "Mean People" as in
Richard digging up an old post about my brother
so he could use it to make derogatory comments
about me, or you and Judy "piling on" to make
further comments?

You know, the brother who ended up killing himself?

Yup. It wasn't near to the time I had to poke him
in the solar plexus to get him to wake up and
realize how out of it the alcohol and his mental
problems had made him. He actually thanked me for
that, got some help, and for quite a while it
looked as if he'd gotten both under control, and
was doing better. But then he relapsed and hit
the bottle again, and in a fit of alcohol-fueled
depression he shot himself.

But don't let that stop you from making comments
about my "DNA." Now do you see what I was getting
at by mentioning *your* brother and your "AIDS DNA?"
Feels a little different when the shoe's on the
other foot, doesn't it?