No problem Jim.  Simply a matter of which boundaries to cross.  I have
what I feel to be appropriate boundaries that I wouldn't cross, and you
have yours.  If I feel someone is out of bounds, I will say something,
and then move on.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> Give me a break, Steve. You have become so accustomed to Barry's lack
of accountability and distortion, that you are coming after ME??

> Yes, I always act with integrity, and if I sometimes communicate in a
provocative way, that tramples boundaries, so be it. I have nothing to
apologize for. As I said, my point was to illustrate the instability and
antisocial nature of Barry's personality. To do that, I had to address
Barry the same way he addresses others. Like I said, but you don't want
to hear it, if you want to get an asshole's attention, you must emulate
them.