Thank you dear - you too.

Considering I was in the Seattle area the past weekend I didn't need to travel.
It's just I plan to be in the Bay Area every long weekend because the kids are
there, even if I don't get to meet them and end up in Reno :-). Hey when the
kids ask me in the future I will skip the Reno part :-). Oh well may be not.