On 07/05/2013 06:42 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

> Bhairitu:
>> Of course paranoid FFLers will probably think they
>> will be arrested just for watching it...
>>
> Hey, you're the guy posting under an assumed name!

Not like no-one else here does.

> Additional tip number 7:
>
> Do not join a social networking site like Yahoo! or
> Google, or Facebook, Craig's List etc, and post your
> real name and address. LoL!

And I have posted controversial stuff under my own name on forums too.
I refuse to be on Facebook.  Google+ was bad enough but that was to
respond to the posts of the Android development team.  Not on Craig's
list either.

Bad enough that when I switched from a POTS line to VoIP with U-Verse
they didn't ask if I wanted to keep my number unlisted. :-(