> > > Of course paranoid FFLers will probably think they
> > > will be arrested just for watching it...
> > >
> > Hey, you're the guy posting under an assumed name!

Bhairitu:
> Not like no-one else here does.

Apparently there are no TM Teachers in good standing
that post to FFL, which figures. But, that makes it
difficult to find out what's happening up there inside
the TMO.

So far, we know that Alex has a brother who is a Raja.
Lawson visited Fairfield once, MJ said he was there in
a pod in the eighties. Sometimes I hear things at the
pool at Radiance, the TM Ideal Village in Austin.

Go figure.

'The Maharishi Effect'
A Personal Journey Through the Movement That
Transformed American Spirituality
by Geoff Gilpin
Tarcher, 2006