On 07/06/2013 10:56 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

>>> Apparently there are no TM Teachers in good standing
>>> that post to FFL, which figures. But, that makes it
>>> difficult to find out what's happening up there inside
>>> the TMO.
>>>
> Bhairitu:
>> The TMO has plenty of websites you can read. Some of the
>> post those links regularly.
>>
> Thanks for the info. LoL!
>
> http://www.rwilliams.us/resources/
>
>> Or is TM really yesterday's news to you and you are just
>> punking people here?
>>
> So, you don't live any where near a Golden Dome of Pure
> Knowledge; never been inside a MMY dome; and you've never
> been to Fairfield, IA and you're not in good standing with
> the TMO; but I'm punking YOU? Go figure.

And I could give a flying fuck about the TM-Sidhis anymore either. When
I did practice we didn't need no stinkin' dome.  That's a Fairfield
thing.  We used a large warehouse.  And you aren't paying attention
because I've said many times I've been to Fairfield.

Are you really an idiot or do you just play on on the Internet?