On 7/11/13 12:06 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
Ravi never even *learned* TM,
and is here only because he can get people to pay attention to him,
something he never seems to have accomplished in real life. I mean,
we're talking about a guy who has left "breadcrumbs" of his life in his
posts here that record a steady stream of losing jobs, losing his
family, and losing his mind. And yet he feels that *he* has the right to
lecture others and tell them what's *wrong* with them?

God, how can you be so rude Barry. Is this how you spin my loving, playful, innocent purity? Oh yeah I'm totally mad and this is it, I am not talking to you unless you apologize to me.