Yeah, I completely agree with you, Ann. Once we give up on him, he is well and
truly fucked. I mentioned that I treat Barry as if he is a universal and cosmic
soul, but his fear and insecurity are such that he will probably never grow up,
at his age. He is too high on himself, while being severely depressed. Bad
combo, and I am afraid a wasted life. Someone who NEVER should have engaged a
spiritual path. He continues to see spiritual life as some sort of disconnected
Get Out Of Jail Free card, having nothing to do with all his subconscious
bullshit.