--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Yes wow Xeno is back !!! Yep this nails it really - human mind is a fantasy
> manufacturing ability. Judy may have produced clear evidence of Share's words
> over and over again - but it is all fantasy, fiction. Really I can say
> Xenosociopath is a , something about Xeno makes me uncomfortable and his
> behavior is very similar to a sociopath. andI don't really need to take any
> accountability for it because that's what it is - my mind, conjuring up
> fantasies. Not to forget truth and facts don't matter in Unity - your
> original postulate Xeno, facts and truth don't exist at a universal,
> impersonal level, very powerful - very profound.

Just where did I say that facts and truth do not matter?

For me, the impersonal universal level is truth. Facts matter depending on the
situation, they do not exist on the universal level of experience, which is
wordless. Words are descriptions of facts, presume to delineate what a fact it.
If the words and the situation they describe correlate highly, that description
is presumed to be accurate and we have what is called a 'fact'. 'Facts'
concerning peoples intent and emotional states is far less correlative than
saying something like 'there is a telephone pole on the corner of Hollywod and
Vine', which can be checked by going there and seeing if that statement
corresponds with what is seen. This is the conventional idea of a fact.

The impersonal universal level of experience is not a fact, because there is no
way to describe it, or show it, or give it to another person. This is something
each must find out on their own. Maybe some succeed in this, maybe most fail.
In any case, how can we tell? Is enlightenment real, or the ultimate scam, or
both?

> I wonder if arguments like yours can used in a court of law. I mean anything
> can be explained away with your postulates Xeno. Why is there any need for
> any honesty, any integrity? I don't think you even associate with these
> values - you don't even have any dignity apparently. How pathetic and
> retarded Xeno.

The world is as we are, as we express ourselves. If you look at the world's
religions, god either exists or does not, is inconsistent, good, or vengeful,
is a liar and a murderer, or the epitome of morality. Where does that leave us
as far as honesty and integrity? A universe that is whole and yet breaks itself
into darkness is hardly a good model for us impressionable human beings.

Speaking of courts of law, do you hold lawyers to be a shining example of
integrity, incorruptibility, and morality?