> Are you leaning in that direction yourself, Buck since you are realizing that
> Bevvie and Company are not going to let go the reins of power until the Black
> Camel kneels outside their tent?

MJ, good question.  Like many meditators I am a practitioner and not
necessarily a devotee.  In groups meditators commonly go where the field effect
of shakti is of the greatest benefit. [natural tendency].  Like most I look to
the TM movement just to facilitate my meditation and to providing a group
meditation.  Nothing more.  Evidently I am much more in line with Brahmananda
Saraswati [Guru Dev] than most any of the TM movement now on this.

All wishing for the Maharishi-TM movement is that they would do a better job of
facilitating the group program and the Meissner Effect of group meditation.
They have failed miserably at that and for that by good science the leadership
should be held accountable for as a crime against humanity.  Look back at any
of the glossy TM publications for the last 40 years and it is the same guys in
the thumbnail photos in charge.

The obviously discouraging thing verified recently when the Prime Minister
answered questions last month live in Fairfield is that he was unchanged.  Was
a sinking feeling for the TM movement and all that the re-certs are valiantly
trying to do bringing TM back watching him lead that so-called community
meeting particularly where he shut up the only person in the room starting to
bring up substantial points around communal fear, lack of transparency, and the
TM anti-saint policy.

It must be very discouraging for the progressive Hagelin-ites trying to
re-ignite a meditating movement dealing with Bevan the stick in the mud when
Bevan holds the trump cards.  Actually I know it is.  Everyone from the top
down is waiting for the fat guy to retire or die. The black camel kneeling
thing.  When that happens like in all post-charismatic movements sensible
things can get done by corporate consensus afterwords.  There is a lot of
precedent in history for that.  But then TM'ers don't study history to know, I
am just a journalist.  However, I still like this YouTube clip the best to see
what is going on in TM now.  It is very exciting.  Of course skip the
advertisement in the beginning but see it through to the finish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSl-6aC6GEQ
Spoiler: spot Orb to the end!
-Buck