> [ Consider this one of my ongoing cafe raps about trends I see almost
> *everywhere* on the Internet, not just on FFL. Try to portray it as
> being *only* about certain individuals on FFL at your own peril. ]

No no no, Barry. The issue isn't whether it's "only" about
certain individuals on FFL, but whether it's about *any*
individuals on FFL--whether the "trends" you claim to see
on the Internet apply to FFL *at all*.

For that matter, how about you cite a few of the specific
places other than FFL where you see these "trends" so we
can have a look and decide for ourselves? If you see them
"almost everywhere," that shouldn't be too difficult.

If you can't cite any, we'll have good reason to assume
you made the "trends" up out of whole cloth, the idea
being to attack your "enemies" (read: critics) on FFL
with a load of ridiculous accusations and attempt to
intimidate them by claiming that if they object, it's "at
their own peril" and an "admission of guilt" because the
accusations are purportedly "generic."

Only a few people on FFL are stupid enough to be taken in
by this crap, Barry. And I seriously doubt any of your
"enemies" is among them.