 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jr. High "Mean Girl" cliques, and why guys
join them

Emily, once again it seems you haven't read my post. My first ques: how do we
help ourselves and others grow without shaming. And I disagree: I think we can
help others even before we ourselves are completely healed. I also disagree
with you when you say that I haven't shown a difference in behavior. I think I
have done just that with several here on FFL.

I've never had bulimia or anorexia so don't think of myself as having had an
eating disorder. Finally, I'm sure that most of us have some lack of self love.