Remember that eventually the nuclear powerplant itself becomes nuclear waste
that needs to be disposed of. I find it highly unlikely that radioactive
concrete and steel will ever be useful as nuclear fuel, so it can't be recycled.

And anything that is highly radioactive can be used as the shell for a dirty
bomb, so that issue never goes away in any reasonable time-frame.

There are legitimate uses for nuclear power, but creating enough nuclear
reactors to solve all our current and future power needs is impractical.
There's going to be no single solution to the problem.