Ohh Mammy Yellow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pQ-B8n6N2s4&t=5\
0
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pQ-B8n6N2s4&t=\
50>
(Lile Wallace asks Maharishi why he left the silence of the Himalayas
and came to the West...)
Oh Mammy Blue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwVfci-YtMM
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon  wrote:

> *M* said at the First Symposium on the Science of Creative
Intelligence at Amherst Ma. "When you find something good, you can't
rest until you share it with the world."Â But... nobody has to
listen. If they *hear* but aren't listening, what's one more noise?

> ________________________________

mdixon.6569@ wrote: > > Bhakti just can't be kept secret. You have to
shout it  > from the roof tops.
> WHY?   What is it about your private -- and almost certainly
completely subjective -- bliss that makes you feel  as if everyone has
to be forced to share it?  > ________________________________ >  From:
Share Long sharelong60@
> > > To: "mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com";   > Sent: Wednesday,
August 7, 2013 4:38 AM > Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Om Happy Day! >  >
I love this hymn, Buck, thanks for posting. >
> > ________________________________ >  From: Buck dhamiltony2k5@
> > > To: mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com  > Sent: Tuesday,
August 6, 2013 10:11 PM > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Om Happy Day! >  >
When the Unified Field Walked!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1nNdTyDZEs  Good Night, >