--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" <chivukula.ravi@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> j_alexander_stanley@ wrote:

> the private feelings with others. Not the way you are thinking, just a
> sutra of language to get what I want.  This Lassi likes it sultry.

> > > Hey! We run a clean establishment here! There will be no discussion
> of the unmentionable lower chakra bodily fluids you add to your
> fermented dairy beverage. Honestly, the dirty filthy stuff that YOU
> people think of!
> >
> > This is what happens when there is the prospect of no limit posting.
> Everyone gets giddy, they start to let it all hang out just like MJ's
> brother. It will be anarchy I tell you. Buck will have to close his
> eyes, Share will be forced to watch DM 2 over and over just to stop
> herself from posting at every opportunity now that she doesn't have to
> combine responses to numerous people in one go, Barry is going to
> continue to write 'artform' posts that are closer to the truth than even
> he realizes, Judy will stick to her guns, Ravi will be tracking the
> abominable snowman-like pawprints of Barry that will be mucking up the
> place, Raunchy may celebrate with a bullseye or two or three, AZ might
> show up to sling his usual wad of spit and Obba is going to continue to
> cum and go. It is like the asylum residents have been given the promise
> of the key to their padded cells on Friday. God help us all.
>
> LOL - hilarious dear Ann !!!

See! Taken out of context. Just because I vividly explain some enlightening
experiences, everyone things I typo the come word, and then here comes, DOGGY
Does Dallas at the Hot Yoga Studio, "Lassie Cum OM." Mr. Rory, really?
Just sharing what comes out with a limit, then no limit and all kind of privacy
shit.. Ravi, WTF did you say on that other thread? (Yes, I am combining threads
because I am attempting to try and not try to post out. Opps, my bad, Ravi. You
were talking about salt lassi, like I was. Sorry.)

Here comes a long month. Alex, I hope you enjoy your birthday present. (Be a
rebel and just don't tell Rick you lifted the curse a couple of days early. He
won't notice. Be a sport, huh?)

 Ann has got it right. I am sure she will agree with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a854MZF5B_c