--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" awoelflebater@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"  wrote:

the private feelings with others. Not the way you are thinking, just a
sutra of language to get what I want.  This Lassi likes it sultry.

> > > Hey! We run a clean establishment here! There will be no
discussion of the unmentionable lower chakra bodily fluids you add to
your fermented dairy beverage. Honestly, the dirty filthy stuff that YOU
people think of!

> > This is what happens when there is the prospect of no limit posting.
Everyone gets giddy, they start to let it all hang out just like MJ's
brother. It will be anarchy I tell you. Buck will have to close his
eyes, Share will be forced to watch DM 2 over and over just to stop
herself from posting at every opportunity now that she doesn't have to
combine responses to numerous people in one go, Barry is going to
continue to write 'artform' posts that are closer to the truth than even
he realizes, Judy will stick to her guns, Ravi will be tracking the
abominable snowman-like pawprints of Barry that will be mucking up the
place, Raunchy may celebrate with a bullseye or two or three, AZ might
show up to sling his usual wad of spit and Obba is going to continue to
cum and go. It is like the asylum residents have been given the promise
of the key to their padded cells on Friday. God help us all.

> And, all because one spiteful, selfish old man asked for a birthday
present.

Happy birthday to all of us from YOU!