On 08/08/2013 07:07 AM, Alex Stanley wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:
>>

>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
>>>

>>> Oh, I know you did, Alex; I was just having fun, too... And of course, I
>>> meant "cum" in every sense, particularly the Tantric One.
>> Whoa! It is being Thursday already! I am just now wishing a very
>> very happy Birthday to You, sir, Sri Sri Alex Ji!
>>
> Thank you! I woke up in a very good mood, which is quite the contrast with
> waking up on my 50th and bursting into tears, or last year being in a
> depressive funk. My 52nd has me up bright and early and full of delicious
> drip-brewed organic espresso roast coffee with Radiance Dairy cream. And, if
> all goes well, the sea scallop dish I'm making will be the ultimate permanent
> external fulfillment that finally puts an end to all craving and seeking.
> This time, it's gonna work! I just know it!

Well, better than me waking up in a strange place on my 50th and
puking.  Nope, not in Las Vegas but Varanasi, India.  Neat place, bad
stomach.  Seems the kitchen wasn't up to snuff the night before and I
think a few others staying at the bed, breakfast and dinner place on the
banks of the Ganges got sick too.  So hope though scallops are in good
shape (I love scallops BTW).  Anyhoo, have a good one!