> > You must have got a corn cob stuck up your ass today
- <snip>

Rory:
> Smutty? Childish? Obscene and pornographic?
> OK, I get it, Richard, you were just kidding. Good one!

Now this is really funny - I get attacked by Steve for being
a  "troll" for posting childish smut when I was just
indulging in "a bit of harmless wordplay with Tantric
overtones", for pointing out that Rory and Alex were being
smutty and childish.

You've got to admit, Rory, this is funny. LoL!

Rory:
> > > could it be most of them leave because they get
> > > attacked for being smutty and childish when they
> > > indulge in a bit of harmless wordplay with Tantric
> > > overtones?

7Ray: