What do you expect from people that take a dump, put
water in a can, wipe their ass and then go make breakfast?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu  wrote:

> On 08/08/2013 07:07 AM, Alex Stanley wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" rorygoff@ wrote:

course, I meant "cum" in every sense, particularly the Tantric One.
> >> Whoa! It is being Thursday already! I am just now wishing a very
> >> very happy Birthday to You, sir, Sri Sri Alex Ji!
> >>
> > Thank you! I woke up in a very good mood, which is quite the
contrast with waking up on my 50th and bursting into tears, or last year
being in a depressive funk. My 52nd has me up bright and early and full
of delicious drip-brewed organic espresso roast coffee with Radiance
Dairy cream. And, if all goes well, the sea scallop dish I'm making will
be the ultimate permanent external fulfillment that finally puts an end
to all craving and seeking. This time, it's gonna work! I just know it!