> Try to imagine how painful it is for these wavicles to
> be told we're resisting enlightenment.

I really don't have to imagine it; I can feel it. Excruciating. That's why I
generally don't say that anymore as any kind of absolute truth; it obviously
isn't *their* truth!

> Ever think perhaps your attempts to draw them into that dance
> is doing more harm than good?

Yes, in the short run it certainly can feel that way. And from my side, I feel
I do a lot less attempting to engage now than I used to.

> > But understandable, seeing as they may deep-down see Us as
> > death...
>
> Bullcrap, Rory.

I said "may" ... This was my particular experience towards the end. It may not
be yours. Unlike some, I am not all about "Judy Judy Judy" :-)