> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> (snip)
> > Share, you have Stockholm syndrome
>
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
>
> I think there's more to it than that, but this is certainly
> an element. I suspect another aspect is the one Ann pointed
> out last night, addressing Barry: "I think you've just
> created the first martyr at FFL. Just watch." Prescient.
>
> In any case, between Barry's treatment of Share (among many
> others) and Share's apparent reaction, the psychopathology
> is nothing short of spectacular.

This is, in one sense, a dream come true for Share. I knew it when I read that
post and I really believe it now. Barry didn't mean to do anything positive or
remotely helpful for Share; he simply couldn't help himself. He actually
reviles Share for a whole slew of reasons. I warned her, he has been using her
from the beginning.

But this situation is, as you say, "nothing short of spectacular".  However,
Share wants to be martyred so, in some twist of strangeness, Barry has made her
very happy on some level. And her one Knight has not appeared because he does
not want to ruffle Barry's feathers. He is strangely silent (Steve, where are
you?). Ah, the machinations of this forum, and of human beings in general, is
fascinating. Curtis even dropped by today. If Robin were actually reading any
of this he would have something to say. But in the end, only Share can decide
for herself what serves her best and for what reasons and what it is that needs
feeding.