--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> This is hilarious, Judy calling me mentally disabled. If you want to
see that condition, check out her recent exchanges with Lawson about
Robin; then her recent exchanges with Nabby; and again her recent
exchanges with iranatea about Robin. Think of a perfume whose name
starts with O!

Share, first of all thanks for your warm welcome. I think Judy, if you
leave her alone for some time, will just find about anybody she will
battle with and fight. If all of Judy's enemies leave FFL, she will
fight her friends, whoever is left.  She is like a cannibal. Just sit
back and watch whom  she is devouring next. All you have to do is, sit
back and watch whom she is going after next.