Azgrey, if Ann (sorry to bring you in this, Ann.) and I need to keep our hands
above the covers, when "thinking of you," (how in the heck did Ann and I get in
the same bed, anyways) DID YOU FIND IT, AZGREY?

ATTN: If Azgrey's experience can only imagine a "wet spot," that tells a lot
about his lacking any tantric ability, right there.