Dearest Obbajeeba,

You and Ann need to keep your hands above the covers
when thinking of me, although I believe you to be quite
used to sleeping on the wet spot.

This is not the first time you have asserted I am iranitea
or one of the other names he has used. While I find him to
be a perspicacious fellow, and completely agree with his
assessment of the junkyard dog, I am not he.

Carry on,

Fifty Shades Of Azgrey