Judy, I appreciate your overture. No, I was not reading any posts for a few
days there -- I was otherwise occupied, what with the ER and so on, and trying
to take it easy -- and have not been following things religiously since, so I
must have missed your post. I did not mean to imply here that you had always
condemned me as a person, and in my post to you I believe I said I appreciate
much of what you do here, and that includes your overall relationship with me,
up until a few days ago. That's why I had opened my heart to you in the first
place. I did appreciate your clarification that your responses only applied to
specific things I had just said. Nonetheless, their sheer unexpected brutality
hit me very hard. And I still don't understand what it was I said that caused
you to twice call me the most egregious ego you had ever encountered -- almost
a redundancy there, in a way, as every ego is egregious, "standing out from the
crowd" -- followed in quick succession by "Bullcrap" and "phony as a
three-dollar bill".