> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> >
> > No, it's not too late, Judy; thank you; I much appreciate it. Yes, part of
> > me did get a kick out it all, and it was blissful -- and then my physiology
> > got a KICK out of it all on a whole new level! :-D
> >
> > You are quite right about my projecting an invulnerability; that is indeed
> > a part of me, but (obviously) not the whole me. Some election results from
> > outlying precincts come in a bit later, particularly where my body is
> > concerned, and as I have found, they can be devastatingly uncompromising. I
> > went to sleep that night with subtle pyrotechnics in the heart, and awoke
> > at 5 with the full-on physical symptoms. But I will try to be more attuned
> > faster to the outlying results and reflect a more immediately nuanced
> > response in the future.
> >
> > I remember your supportive comments as well, of course. You are right, I
> > have no impulse to go back and look, but if memory serves (which it may
> > not), the "Bullcrap" seemed to be in response to my saying something like,
> > what I say is not that important; what is important is the energetic
> > connection, meaning the healing or assimilation that takes place in me (as
> > a result of an interaction). Does that sound about right?
>
> Nope. Here it is (#352913):
>
> =======
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> (snip)
> > I am sorry if this sounds odd; it has been a sore spot with
> > me for some time, some of these wavicles of Us who claim they
> > want us and then fight us tooth and nail when we try to bring
> > them home!
>
> Try to imagine how painful it is for these wavicles to
> be told we're resisting enlightenment.
>
> > For some of us it can be quite a painful dance for a while.
>
> Ever think perhaps your attempts to draw them into that dance
> is doing more harm than good?
>
> > But understandable, seeing as they may deep-down see Us as
> > death...
>
> Bullcrap, Rory.

Ah, right, thank you, Judy! To which I responded something like "I said *may*
as that was my experience. Yours may be something entirely different." And
again, to clarify, I reiterate that I was not thinking about you when I wrote
this post, but myself and another FFL member, long ago, who did appear to do
that push-pull routine. I don't really see you as claiming to want me (or
"enlightenment" -- whatever that may be), nor as fighting me (or
"enlightenment" or whatever) tooth and nail. From my point of view, you're
fine; there's nothing to "fix".