--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> I can only hope this means Emily and I are being considered
> for full membership in the "mean girls", because, frankly, we're
> finding being on the boring list---well, you know, pretty boring; don't get us
> wrong, we're flattered to be on any list in Voldemort's book of lists, we just
> think we've earned consideration for a higher calling.  And to prove my
> personal commitment, I've ordered
> my first SPANX Men's starter kit.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK0QVBi112A

This is a good start Bob. And although to be an OFFICIAL member you need to be
participating at FFL on a regular basis you may be given a little special
consideration given the fact that the QUALITY of your posts are quite high.
This, and the fact that you have actually requested membership, although this
will be put forward to the rest of the existing members for a vote, also stands
in your favour for inclusion. We also have another male in our Club (Dr Jim) so
including a second man will balance out our group nicely.

Yes, all in all, I could see you fitting in quite nicely. Of course as far as
Emily goes, she is a very subtle type of MG but her membership goes without
saying. She has all the qualities necessary: life experience around fools and
acquired knowledge of how to deal with them, an ability to spot a fake or an
asshole at 100 yards and a tongue capable of giving someone a good lashing when
she has a mind to.

Thanks again for your interest and we'll be getting back to you shortly with
our vote result. However, don't cancel the SPANX yet, even though I am
virtually positive you will make the cut.