<snip>
> A few days ago I did nothing more than suggest that
> children are no more entitled to decent treatment
> than any other human being,

The question was whether they were more in
need of protection from adults who would do
them harm (specifically sexual predators)
than other adults are, given that children
are dependent on adults for their welfare
and even for their survival and have fewer
resources--mental, psychological, and physical--
with which to defend themselves.