--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> You can delete your duplicate posts yeah? For some reason I
> didn't get any duplicate posts of yours

Are you using the Web site or getting the posts via email?
As I recall, last time we started getting duplicates, it
was only on the Web site.

I guess I should delete the duplicates...

> but it's been a big mess with Yahoo for the past
> week - delayed posts, duplicate posts and some that I have
> never received.

Far as I know, except for a few duplicates here and there
(nothing like five in a row for anybody else!), the Web
site hasn't had any other problems. I haven't seen any
posts quoted that I haven't received, at any rate, and I
think all my posts have appeared immediately.