 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:59 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pfc. Bradley Manning sentenced to 35 years

Hi Share - This sounds like this guy's fantasy - how can we choose other than
what comes next? Also, if a person can always choose the cushy side, what's the
downside to that? Is it a hidden test to look for masochistic tendencies? I
would rather learn any lessons during a cushy life, than an awful one. Last, I
haven't really found a life that didn't contain some hard lessons in it, for
each and every one of us. For one thing, no one gets out of here alive.